<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2794323894012309514?origin\x3dhttp://mookoojoe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bored? - Play Boomshine

This game is the perfect boredom cure. Just start playing it and you will find yourself becoming more and more entertained with this game. Then it turns around and you begin to become angry at this game. You then decide that this game is just made to really tick you off. Then you decide to get up and leave the computer to find something else to better occupy your time with. Here, just give it a shot.



Told you so. Post up your best score in the comments if you like.

Labels:

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Blogger Irfan Ali says so:
    February 19, 2008 at 5:13 AM  

    Hi There,

    My name is Kelvin, Watson and I work for www.freeonlinegames.com I came across your website and I am very impressed, Moreover, I was wondering if you can add our link on your website. We are one the top 10 free gaming website out there. We offer free embeddable games and I guarantee you that visitors on your website will appreciate seeing our link on your website. We thank you, for your consideration.

    If you do decide to add our link, please add the following description if you like

    Play free games online. Thousands of games to choose from. Racing games, shooting games, flying games, puzzle games, RPG games and many more!

    If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at cs@freeonlinegames.com


    Kind Regards,

    Kelvin Watson

    FreeOnlineGames.com top

  • Blogger MooKooJoe says so:
    February 19, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

    Thanks, but no thanks. I do this because I enjoy it. =) top