<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2794323894012309514?origin\x3dhttp://mookoojoe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WTF?! - Global Warming May 'Stop'?!

Well just so everyone knows, I don't believe in Global Warming. I believe that scientists all over the world just simply jumped on the bandwagon so that they could receive grant money. Its just a natural change that will happen again and again over the years. If you remember a few years back everyone was all wiggin' out because of acid rain. Whatever happened to that stuff eh'? So I just heard that scientist are now claiming that global warming is actually slowing down and may come to a halt. It is now being considered just a climate change, from the overdoses of green house gases from us humans. They still predict though that in 2015 it will pick back up again. So I guess this means that it isn't really completely 'gone', but I'd say that they may be finally coming to some sense. I mean, haven't there been reports that all planets are heating up? I guess all the martians in their SUV's need to start driving hybrids because if they don't, they're all gonna' burn, just like us.

I would just like to say this, the earth has a life of its own. Did you for once think that just maybe it has warming cycles just as it has cooling cycles. Think of the seasons of a year, maybe the entire earth as a whole has seasons as well. We just haven't figured them out yet, I'm pretty sure there is a pattern. Wasn't there talk of warming in the 40's and 70's? Maybe every 30 or so years, it gets a little hot. Just a thought.

Labels:

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end