<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2794323894012309514?origin\x3dhttp://mookoojoe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

EPIC WIN - Refacing Government Legal Tender

It isn't very often that I hand out an EPIC WIN and when I do, you better believe its really worth it. This guy started out just doodling on his monies, now he is a internet superstar, well almost. He just randomly draws different characters/people on to the already present faces of Presidents. More than just drawing them really, it kinda' blends into them and makes them seem as one. Check them out and you'll know what I mean.


One of my personal favorites. Beautiful isn't it?

Labels:

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end