<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2794323894012309514?origin\x3dhttp://mookoojoe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Ridiculicolous - UFO Sighting in California

So I turned on the news for a second and the first story they wish to tell me about it a UFO sighting in California. Some guy took a picture of a UFO hovering above a lamp post. Now this isn't your normal UFO a.k.a. Flying Disc, this thing really was a UFO, like no lie. Well you can see for your self.

UPDATE!! - Well, you can't actually see for yourself. This has been in my drafts for about 2 weeks now, but I thought I would go ahead and post it without a picture and kinda' just describe what the thing looked like. Why? Because I can't find a picture of the thing anywhere!

Okay, so it had like a ring, with three prongs coming out of it, and one large flat thingy ma bob sticking out on another side. Like I said, not your normal Flying Disc Esque UFO. Some people from the forums have sent me PM's telling me that this has shown up on UFO Hunters. I'm not a watcher of that show, so you can go watch it and maybe find something more on this for yourself.

The man that took the picture, is missing. Which raises this question to me; If the man that took this photo is missing, how did they get the picture? O_o

Labels:

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end