Spiritual Uplift - E.F.Y. Poetry
So I was cleaning up my room today and I came across my notebook from E.F.Y. last year. Especially For Youth for those of you who don't know what E.F.Y. is. So anyways, I started reading all the different notes I had written down in my classes and what not, when I came across a poem that I had written. This poem actually took first place in the writing competition they were having. So I thought, maybe I should share it on my Blog! What a grand idea! So now I'm here sharing this with you all and now here is the poem.
[Untitled] (I'm still thinking of one.)
I am the silence that speaks
More than the absence of war
I am not the absence of everything,
But the presence of something Beautiful.
I am being with others
When all are at one,
Not one as in body
But one as in mind.
I am as the Wind of the West
The Coolness
The Hopefulness
The Sereness
The Peace
I am the Spirit
Felt here at E.F.Y.
~MooKoo Joe
Well there you are, its not the greatest work of poetry, but it was enough for first place!
Labels: Spiritual