<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2794323894012309514?origin\x3dhttp://mookoojoe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Web 2.0 - Photobucket Partners With FotoFlexer

Photobucket Fotoflexer

The power of FotoFlexer plus the awesome hosting capabilities of Photobucket. Flickr teamed up with Picnik, so we knew it wouldn't be long before Photobucket brought something to the table. I thought they would wait on Adobe to bring out their online editor seeing as they have such a great relationship with them, but they needed something now. Honestly though, I would have loved an Adobe app, but I'm not complaining! FotoFlexer is way more powerful than I thought, and really I think its a better decision. Reason being, its probably a lot more user friendly than whatever Adobe is going to release soon. So go check it out, and if you don't have a Photobucket account, this all the more reason to get one.

Photobucket.com

Labels:

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end