<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2794323894012309514?origin\x3dhttp://mookoojoe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Movies - Rush Hour 3

Well, it would have been nice to see the action and comedy last longer than 90 minutes, but this one definitely did justice to the first two. Chris is still hilarious and Jackie is still jumping around even at his age, I think he's around 50 now. I thought the movie was really funny, probably the funniest of the three but it all encompassingly had the weakest story. I found that the plot was, in a way, an afterthought compared to Chris Tucker's one-liners and Jackie Chan's action sequences. Now I'm not saying that there is absolutely no plot at all but I just found the first two films to have much better background stories. Still, there were a lot of things that I liked about Rush Hour 3, one being the French Taxi driver, hi-lar-i-ous! This 10 second scene of him showing up to drive made me laugh so hard, I had to go back and watch it three times to finally hear everything that was being said. Simply because I was laughing so loud. His act may be one-dimensional but it is still pretty hilarious to watch, the same could be said for Chris Tucker. Overall, its a RENT. This film is a good way to spend a Friday or Saturday night and just simply be entertained.

Labels:

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end