<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2794323894012309514?origin\x3dhttp://mookoojoe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sports - Baseball is...Boring!

You readers may have noticed that I have never mentioned one thing about the sport of baseball. Well that is because I think it is the most boring game in the world. Well I've got something to say today and that is this, not even 1,300 inches of High Definition television could make this game more entertaining.

Stupid TV

The Washington Nationals, formulary the Montreal Expos, a getting a brand new stadium this season and it comes with a giant TV. The 1,300-inch LED HDTV will display instant replays, stats, and product placement.

Once again, at no point will it make the game any more exciting.

Labels:

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end