<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2794323894012309514?origin\x3dhttp://mookoojoe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Music - My Zune Card



So that little gadget right there is my Zune card. Yes, I don't know if I have told you before or not, but I have one. It is the greatest Portable Media Player in the world. Most would like to say that the iPod is, well its not. I know from experience, see I used to have an iPod. It would freeze up a lot and finally it died. Zune, never had a problem out of it. Now I didn't post this up just to poop on the iPod and praise the Zune, no, I just posted this up to let you all know I have a Zune, love it, and would like to share what I'm listening to with you all. You can all bookmark my Zune page if you like, doubt you will, or you can even just add me to your friends if you have a Zune. I'll probably start posting up every now and again my top played songs as well.

Labels:

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end