<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2794323894012309514?origin\x3dhttp://mookoojoe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WTF?! - A Whopper With Cheese and Bacon and Bacon and Bacon...

Now I'm just as big of a lover of bacon as the next Interwebz geek, but wow. This is simply amazing, I never knew this was possible. Just here take a look at the receipt real quick.



Is that not like one of the coolest things you have ever seen?! They hit the Bacon key on the register like a hundred times, only to hear the guy in the back go ‘WHAT THE CRAP?!?!?!!?!' He still made the sandwich though, and thats what really finishes of this post. Just take a look at this beaut.




I guess I can't really blame him for not finishing. It is Burger King after all and we all know, their bacon isn't the best. Next hit up Wendy's, then I'll give you an EPIC WIN. As for Burger King, WTF?!

Labels:

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end