<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2794323894012309514?origin\x3dhttp://mookoojoe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Music - Top 25 and More

So a while back I said I would start posting up my Top 25 and some of my new favorites. Time for me to do that now I guess, this post will most likely roll around near the end of each month. Maybe twice, but not likely. So I guess first off we can start with my Top 25.



There you go! You may notice that Handlebars by Flobots is my second most listened to song, if you keep up with the times, you may also realize that this song hasn't been out that long. Therefore, you may have come to the conclusion that, well, I may like that song a little too much. Definitely one of my favorite recent discoveries. Another discovery I've made of the past couple of weeks is Bullet for my Valentine's new album Scream Aim Fire. Lotsa' screaming in it, but alongside the great guitar and decent vocals, it blends beautifully. Definitely check it out. Also, the song on the new iPod commercial is great. I loved it as soon as I saw the commercial, but didn't have a clue what it was, who it was, or how to find out. Luckily, I met a gal and she apparently knew the answer to all those questions, and now I have it and its in the tops there as well. Shut Up and Let Me Go by The Ting Tings is the song in particular.

So check this stuff out! Its great!

Also, coming up throughout the week I'll be making posts about the up and coming summer movies! Stay tuned!

Labels:

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end