<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2794323894012309514?origin\x3dhttp://mookoojoe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Late Night Ramblings - Maybe... I'm Just Happy



Not really sure why, but I found this to be quite hilarious. Maybe it is so funny to me because its 2:00 am, in the morning, and I'm extremely bored. Maybe it really is as funny as I found it to be, or not. Maybe... Maybe is a very curious word, because it could be so many different things, or a more correct way, used to so many different aspects and ways. Maybe its just a word, and maybe this is going on more than it should be, or maybe I think I'm being intellectual,and I'm likin' it. Maybe, and most likely, I'm just extremely bored. Maybe the reason for my rambling is because I'm just simply happy. Yeah, just happy.

I'm not bored, I'm just supa' happy. Maybe in essence, that's what boredom truly is in its truest form, happyness. We're just so dadgum bored, that we don't even realize it.

=)

Labels:

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end