<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2794323894012309514?origin\x3dhttp://mookoojoe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WTF?! - No One Has This Much Facial Muscle Control!

So I'm back from muh' vacation and this is one of the first things I saw on the YouTubes when I got home. Logged in the MySpace and whambamshalam! Crazy d00d with crazy feac is all up in muh' grill! Check it!



Alright, that is just ridiculicolous, but so messed up that it makes you go WTF?! Yet at the same time it frackin' awesome and nearly deserves an EPIC WIN does it not? But d00d srsly, WTF?! No one really has that much control of their facial muscles do they?...do they? =0

Labels:

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end