<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2794323894012309514?origin\x3dhttp://mookoojoe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Frackin' Awesome - The Greatest Open Face Sandwhich Evar!

So today I was home alone for lunch and surprisingly there weren't any full meals of left-overs. Just bits and pieces from stuff that was cooked while I was at Youth Conference. So, being the incredible chef that I am, I decided to get creative. I knew I wanted some type of sandwich, because it would be easy and quick to fix. Perfect, because I'm a little behind on my schoolwork after Youth Conference and 4th of July celebrations. Anyways, I grabbed my bread and opened the fridge. Opened the meats and cheese drawer and laid eyes instantly on a block of cheddar cheese. That was definitely going on there. Then I looked around for any exotic meats that maybe my mom had cooked up while I was gone. Sure enough, there was some grilled chicken all wrapped up in a baggy. I had my meat and muh' cheese, now for some spices and stuff. I was thinking at first to make some sorta' grilled sandwich, but I didn't know what to season it with. Then I didn't feel like grilling anything. I was going to just make a regular old sandwich when I spotted the bottle of Wasabi sauce! I snatched it up, grabbed and knife and spread it out across my toasted bread. One side only of course. I then slapped it on the grill and inhaled as the sweet smell of goodness wafted towards me nose. I threw the chicken and cheese on and let it sit there on the hot bread for a bit. Scooped it up, poured a glass of some herb tea, and sat down and enjoyed the greatest grilled open face sandwich evar! Definitely try it some time, of course its only great if my mom grills the chicken and you're a fan of Wasabi. ;)

Labels:

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end